Effective time: November 22, 2022
Date updated: November 22, 2022
i. We will explain the types of your personal information we collect and their corresponding uses one by one, so that you can understand the specific categories, reasons for use and collection methods of the specific personal information we collect for a specific function.
ii. When you use some functions, we will collect some of your sensitive information after obtaining your separate consent, unless it is necessary to collect in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, and refusing to provide such information will only make you unable to use relevant specific information. function, but it does not affect your normal use of other functions of Feier App.
iii. At present, Feier App will not take the initiative to share or transfer your personal information to third parties outside Feier App. If there is other sharing or transfer of your personal information or you need us to share or transfer your personal information to Feier In the case of a third party outside the App, we will directly or confirm that the third party obtains your separate consent for the above-mentioned behaviors. In addition, we will conduct a risk assessment on the behavior of providing information to the outside world.
iv. You can access, correct, and delete your personal information through the channels listed in this guide, and you can also withdraw your consent, cancel your account, complain and report, and set privacy functions.
If you want to know more detailed information, please read the corresponding chapter according to the following index:
1. How we collect and use your personal information
2. How we entrust processing, sharing, transfer, and public disclosure of your personal information
3. How we store your personal information
4. How we protect your personal information
5. Your personal subject rights
6. Third-party service providers
8. Terms for minors
9. Updates to this Policy
10. Scope of application
11. How to contact us
1. How we collect and use your personal information
When we provide services, we will collect and use your personal information based on the principles of legitimacy, lawfulness, transparency, and minimum necessity, based on the purposes described in this policy.
(1) Basic business function service
The basic business function of this application is a free training course that can be used indoors.
1.1 Registration, account login
A． When you register and log in to Feier, you can create an account through your mobile phone number, and you can complete relevant personal information (including avatar, nickname), and this information is collected to help you complete the registration. You can also choose to fill in gender, birthday, region and personal introduction according to your own needs to complete your information.
B. You can also use a third-party account to log in and use Feier, and you will authorize us to obtain your public information (avatar, nickname) registered on the third-party platform for binding with the Feier account so that you can log in directly And use this product and related services.
1.2 Account Security and Troubleshooting
During your use of our services, in order to understand the suitability of products, ensure the security of your account and system operation, judge the risk of your account, ensure that we provide you with normal services, and collect statistics and troubleshoot abnormal information, we Information about the services you use and how you use them is collected. Such information includes:
1.2.1 Device Information
We will collect and record the device ID, device model, device manufacturer, system version, screen resolution and other information of the device you are using for abnormal analysis and troubleshooting
1.2.2 Log information
A. Device or software information, including configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs used to access our services, your IP address and the version and device identification code used by your mobile device;
B. Information searched or browsed when using our services, including web search terms you use, URL addresses of social media pages you visit, and other information and content details that you browse or request to provide when using our services;
1.2.3 IP address
A. Information about the mobile applications (App) and other software you have used, and information about the mobile applications and software you have used;
B. Information about your communication through our services, including the communication account, communication time, data and duration;
(2) The permissions obtained by Feier
1. Storage permissions
In order to provide you with a full range of sports experience, with your authorization, our client will encrypt and upload the pictures and avatars you actively upload to the server for external storage; it may collect the software name, The version number is encrypted and uploaded to the server for processing and storage. At the same time, you can also refuse/cancel this permission through relevant function settings at any time. Refusal to provide this permission will only make you unable to use the above functions, but will not affect the normal use of Feier's other functions and services; but after you cancel the authorization, we will no longer collect this information, and we will no longer be able to provide you with the above related functions. However, unless you delete your information in accordance with the law, your cancellation will not affect our storage or processing of information based on your previous authorization.
2. Location permissions
You can authorize to turn on the device positioning function and use our location-based related services (including outdoor running, outdoor walking, outdoor cycling). Of course, you can also stop us from collecting your geographic location information at any time by turning off the positioning function collection. You can allow us to access your activity and physical training records, and record step frequency and step count information by reading your activity and physical training. At the same time, you can also cancel this permission at any time through the relevant function settings. When you cancel the authorization, we will no longer collect this information, and we will no longer be able to provide you with the above-mentioned corresponding services; but unless you delete your information in accordance with the law, your cancellation will not affect us Processing and storage of information based on your previous authorization.
3. Network permissions
Enabling applications to use Wi-Fi and cellular networks
4. Notification permissions
Used for courses, event push and training reminders
(3) Non-personal information
We may also collect other information that cannot identify a specific individual and is not personal information, such as statistical data generated when you use specific services. The purpose of collecting this information is to improve our services to you. The type and amount of information collected depends on how you use our products or services.
(4) According to relevant laws and regulations and national standards, we may collect and use your relevant personal information without asking for your authorization and consent in the following situations:
1. Necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract where the individual is a party, or for the implementation of human resource management in accordance with the labor rules and regulations formulated by law and collective contracts signed by law;
2. Necessary for the performance of legal duties or obligations;
3. It is necessary to respond to public health emergencies, or to protect the life, health and property safety of natural persons in emergency situations;
4. Conduct news reporting, public opinion supervision and other acts for the public interest, and process personal information within a reasonable range;
5 In accordance with the provisions of this law, process personal information that is disclosed by individuals or has been legally disclosed within a reasonable range;
6. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and administrative regulations.
(5) We promise
1. We will not show you ads based on sensitive categories such as race, religion, sexual orientation, or health.
2. We will not share information that can be used to identify you personally with advertisers, such as your name or email address (unless authorized by you);
3. At any time and under no circumstances will your personal information be transmitted or shared with any third party, and we will only use the information obtained in accordance with this agreement within the scope permitted by law. We will formulate strict policies to protect your personal information, and will not disclose your information or provide it to third parties unless you have obtained your authorization in advance or otherwise stipulated in this statement.
4. The third-party services in Feier's service are provided by external third-party entities, and Feier cannot obtain the information generated when you use such third-party services. However, if you have expressly agreed to the third party to obtain your geographic location information, the third party will obtain your terminal geographic location information through the Feier interface. This information is sensitive information, and refusing to provide this information will only make you unable to use the above-mentioned third-party services, but it will not affect your normal use of Feier's functions.
Please understand that the functions and services we provide to you are constantly being updated and developed. Announcements and other means to explain to you the content, scope and purpose of information collection in order to obtain your consent.
Please note that as Feier The personal information processing activities required by the App to carry out business are beyond the scope of your original authorization and consent when providing personal information to a third party. We will obtain your express consent before processing your personal information; in addition, we will also Strictly abide by the provisions of relevant laws and regulations, and require third parties to guarantee the legality of the information they provide.
5. Unless with your separate consent, we will not provide your personal information to anyone.
2. How we entrust processing, sharing, transfer, and public disclosure of your personal information
1. Entrust the processing of your personal information
In order to improve efficiency and reduce costs, we may entrust related parties to process information on our behalf, for example, we will hire our related parties to provide us with infrastructure technical services and customer support services. For companies, organizations and individuals that we entrust to process personal information, we will require them to abide by strict confidentiality obligations and take effective confidentiality measures through written agreements and on-site audits, requiring them to only process your information within the entrusted scope, and Do not use your information for its own benefit and supervise the trustee's personal information processing activities. When the entrustment contract is not effective, invalid, revoked or terminated, we will require the entrusted party to return the personal information or delete the personal information, and shall not retain it. Our trustees include:
1.1 Authorized partners of statistical services: Statistical partners will use SDK (software program development kit) in the services we provide, and may access information such as your network type and WiFi, but will not collect your personally identifiable information. This information is used to help us analyze the usage of product functions, so as to better improve our products and/or services and improve your user experience.
Except for the personal information we actively collect, the texts, photos and videos you upload through Feier, and the information uploaded during the use of social network services, we only store them as data on the server, in accordance with the "Network Security Law" " indivual personal Information Protection Law and other laws, regulations, and regulatory policies require that we will not collect your information for other commercial purposes or information sharing, but when it complies with relevant national laws, regulations and policy requirements or the requirements of relevant national departments , we will use your information within the scope permitted by law, such as searching and screening your information for content that does not comply with laws, regulations, public order and good customs, etc. Information Required by Regulations.
We will not provide your personal information to other personal information processors. Under the following circumstances, when we will provide your personal information to other third-party personal information processors, we will inform you of the name or name, contact information, Processing purposes, processing methods and categories of personal information with your separate consent.
Shared with third-party service providers and business partners
Authorized marketing partners: When you choose to participate in our relevant marketing activities, you should provide your name, mailing address, contact information, and bank account information according to the needs of the activity, so that the third-party logistics company can provide you with prizes in time . With your separate consent, we will share the above information with third parties so that the third parties can provide you with prizes in a timely manner.
We may also share information (non-personal information) in aggregate form with third parties (such as with our advertisers) to provide measurement, analytics, and other business services. We use the information we have to help advertisers and other partners evaluate the effectiveness and reach of their advertisements and services, and to understand the types of people who use their services and how people interact with their websites, apps and services. We may also share with you general usage trends of our Services, such as the number of customers in certain groups of people who buy certain products or engage in certain transactions.
In the case of access to third-party services, we may access third-party SDK services and share some of your information we collect in accordance with this policy with such third-party service providers in order to improve better customer service and user experience.
If you want to withdraw your consent to share information during use, you can decide whether to change your authorization by setting relevant functions. If you refuse, it will only make you unable to use the functions for which the authorization has been withdrawn, but it will not affect the normal use of Feier's other functions and services; but after you cancel the authorization, we will no longer collect this information, and we will no longer be able to provide you with the above-mentioned However, unless you delete your information in accordance with the law, your cancellation will not affect our storage or processing of information based on your previous authorization.
If we need to transfer personal information due to merger, division, dissolution, bankruptcy declaration, etc., we will inform you of the recipient's name or name and contact information, and require the recipient to continue to perform the obligations of the personal information processor , if the recipient changes the original purpose and method of processing, we will ask you to obtain your consent again.
4. Public Disclosure
We will not disclose your personal information unless we have your separate consent.
3. How do we store your personal information
1. Where the information is stored
We store the information obtained from the territory of the People's Republic of China in the territory of the People's Republic of China. Currently, we will not transfer your personal information overseas.
2. Duration of information storage
We promise to always store your personal information within a reasonable and necessary period in accordance with the law. After the above period has expired, we will delete your personal information.
When our products or services cease to operate, we will notify you in the form of announcements, etc., and delete your personal information within a reasonable period.
4. How do we protect your personal information
1. We strive to provide protection for users' information security to prevent information leakage, loss, improper use, unauthorized access and disclosure, etc. We use multi-faceted security protection measures to ensure that the protection of users' personal information is at a reasonable level of security, including technical protection means, management system control, security system protection and many other aspects.
2. In order to protect the security of your personal information, we will strive to adopt various security measures in line with industry standards to protect your personal information to minimize the loss, damage, theft, disclosure, unauthorized access, use, and disclosure of your personal information and risk of change. We will use various security protection measures within a reasonable level of security to ensure the security of information, including: (1) use encryption technology (such as TLS), anonymization processing, etc. to ensure that your data remains private during transmission ; (2) provide a variety of security features to help you protect your account security; (3) review our practices in collecting, storing and processing information (including physical security measures) to prevent unauthorized personnel from accessing our system; (4) All Feier employees, contractors and agents who must have access to personal information due to the provision of services must abide by the strict confidentiality obligations stipulated in the contract, otherwise they may be punished or terminated; (5) We establish The data classification and grading system, data security management specifications, and data security development specifications are used to manage and regulate the storage and use of personal information to ensure that no personal information irrelevant to the services we provide is collected.
3. Your account has security protection function, please keep your account and password information properly. Feier will ensure that your information will not be lost, misused and altered by backing up to other servers, encrypting user passwords and other security measures. Although the above-mentioned reasonable and effective measures have been taken and the standards required by relevant laws have been complied with, please understand that due to technical limitations and possible malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if we do our best to strengthen security measures, It is impossible to always guarantee 100% security of information, and we will do our best to ensure the security of the personal information you provide to us. You confirm that you know and understand that the systems and communication networks you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control. Therefore, in order to prevent the occurrence of safety accidents, we have formulated appropriate early warning mechanisms and emergency plans in accordance with laws and regulations. If a security incident does occur, we will promptly inform you of the relevant situation by email, telephone, etc., and when it is difficult to inform the personal information subject one by one, we will issue an announcement in a reasonable and effective manner. At the same time, we will also actively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities, and closely cooperate with the work of government agencies. At the same time, we strongly recommend that you pay full attention to the protection of personal information when using products and services, and take active measures to protect the security of personal information, including but not limited to using complex passwords, changing passwords regularly, and not disclosing personal information such as your account password to others. We also provide a variety of security features to help you protect your personal information.
4. We adopt industry-leading technical protection measures, including but not limited to network firewalls, encryption (such as TLS), de-identification or anonymization processing, access control measures, host network isolation, etc. In addition, we will continue to strengthen the security capabilities of the software installed on your device. For example, we will complete part of the information encryption work locally on your device to consolidate secure transmission.
5. We strictly limit the scope of personnel accessing information, require them to abide by confidentiality obligations and conduct audits, and those who violate obligations will be punished according to regulations. We will also review the management system, process and organization to prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure of user information. We recommend that you pay full attention to the protection of personal information when using products and services, and we will also provide a variety of security functions to help you protect your personal information.
6. What can you do?
You can set a unique password for Feier by not disclosing your login password or account information to anyone (unless the person is officially authorized by you), so as to prevent other website password leaks from endangering your account security in Feier . At any time, please do not disclose the verification code you received to anyone (including those who claim to be Feier customer service). Whenever you log in to Feier as a Feier account user, especially when logging in on someone else's computer, mobile phone or public Internet terminal, you should log out of the account at the end of the use.
Feier is not responsible for security breaches caused by third parties accessing your personal information due to your failure to keep your personal information private. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you shall notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information.
V. Your personal subject rights
We attach great importance to the management of your personal information, and do our best to protect your rights to query, update, change, export, delete and withdraw your consent to personal information, so that you have sufficient ability to maintain your privacy and personal information Safety.
1. When you use our products and services, you will be required to provide your real personal information. You should be responsible for the authenticity, legality, validity and completeness of the information you provide, and update and maintain your personal information in a timely manner , to ensure the authenticity, legality and effectiveness of the information. You can manage your personal information at any time, such as your personal account registration information.
2. Through the design of the interactive interface, we provide you with channels to access, query, and correct relevant personal information. You can set it in the following ways:
2.2.1 You can access and correct your personal information through relevant function settings, including avatar, nickname, gender, birthday, city, and profile;
2.2.2 You can set, access, and correct relevant information through relevant functions, including system notifications, message notifications, exercise reminders, and course display.
3. You can delete your content or personal information from your Feier account by yourself, or ask us to delete or modify the information. For example, if you want to delete your personal account, you can contact us and make your request, and we will receive it Contact you within 15 working days after arrival and complete the verification and processing.
4. In some cases, we retain data for a limited period of time for legal purposes or legitimate business needs. Every effort is made to ensure that Feier's services protect information from accidental or malicious deletion. Therefore, if you delete certain content, we may delete its copies from our active and backup systems within 15 business days.
5. Withdrawal of consent
You may withdraw consent previously granted to us for specific purposes, including the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information in our possession or control, by submitting a request. Depending on the specific service you are using, you can perform related operations by visiting the Feier account management center or contacting us. We will process your request within a reasonable time after you make the request, and will no longer collect, use and/or disclose your personal information based on your request thereafter.
Depending on the scope of your withdrawal of consent, it may result in you not being able to continue to enjoy Feier's products or services. However, your decision to withdraw your consent or authorization will not affect the validity of our previous personal information processing activities based on your consent.
6. Cancellation of service or account
If you want to cancel a specific product or service, you can cancel the account through the path: app my-account and security-cancellation account, related function settings. When you cancel your account, we will delete your personal information.
If you want to cancel your Feier account, since the operation of canceling your Feier account will make you unable to use all of Feier's products or services, please proceed with caution.
7. Responding to your request
To ensure security, we will process your request in a timely manner after verifying your identity. For your reasonable request, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, we will charge a certain cost depending on the situation.
We may deny requests that require excessive technical means (for example, requiring the development of new systems or fundamental changes to existing practices), pose a risk to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are highly impractical.
6. Third-party service providers
Meta for Developers SDK
Purpose of use: Facebook sharing
Data Type: Device Identification Information
Official website link: https://developers.facebook.com/
Purpose of use: to collect crash logs when the APP is used on your device
Involving personal information: device ID, device model, system version
Official website link: https://bugly.qq.com/v2/
TBS Tencent Browsing Service
Purpose of use: to display HTML5 pages
Involving personal information: device ID, IMEI, device model, system version
Official website link: https://x5.tencent.com/
Cookies are small files containing strings that are sent to your computer when you visit a website. A cookie enables a website to recognize your browser when you return to it. Cookies can also store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies, or to prompt when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not work properly without cookies.
1. Ensure the safe and efficient operation of products and services
We may set cookies or anonymous identifiers for authentication and security, so that we can confirm whether you have logged in to the service safely, or whether you have encountered illegal activities such as theft and fraud. These technologies will also help us improve service efficiency, login and response speed.
2. Help you get an easier access experience
Using such technologies can help you save the steps and processes of repeatedly filling in personal information and entering search content, such as implementing a one-click login process and recording search history.
3. Log files
Like most websites, we collect certain information and store it in log files. Such information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data. We do not associate automatically collected log data with other information we collect.
4. Mobile Analysis
In some mobile applications, we use mobile analytics software to better understand how our mobile software functions in your mobile phone. This software may log information such as how often you use the app, events that occur within the app, cumulative usage, performance data, and where app crashes occur. We do not link the information stored in the analytics software with any personal information you submit in the mobile application.
5. Local Storage - HTML5/Flash
We use Local Storage Objects (LSO), such as HTML5 or Flash, to store content. Third parties that cooperate with us to provide certain functions on the Feier App, or serve advertisements based on your browsing behavior, will also pass HTML5 or Flash Cookies are used to collect and store relevant information. Various browsers provide their own management tools to delete HTML5 local storage objects.
We use the clipboard function of the mobile phone to collect the user's source information by reading specific information related to Feier App, which is convenient for statistics and content recommendation. We will not link the information we collect to any personal information you submit in the mobile application.
VIII. Terms for minors
1. General terms for minors
1.2 We protect the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations, and will only collect, use, share or disclose personal information of minors when permitted by law, with the explicit consent of parents or other guardians, or when it is necessary to protect minors information; if we discover that we have collected personal information of minors without prior verifiable parental or other guardian consent, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
1.3 We believe it is the responsibility of parents or guardians to supervise their children's use of our products or services. Our products, websites and services are primarily aimed at adults and do not provide services directly to minors nor use minors' personal information for marketing purposes. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor, please contact us in time when you have questions about the personal information of the minor under your guardianship, or think that the minor has submitted personal information to Feier.
9. Updates to this Policy
Material changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
1.1 Significant changes have occurred in our products and/or service models. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the method of using personal information, etc.;
1.2 We have undergone significant changes in ownership structure, organizational structure, etc. Such as business adjustments, bankruptcy mergers, etc. caused by owner changes;
1.3 Changes in the main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure;
1.4 There are major changes in your right to participate in the processing of personal information and how to exercise it;
1.5 When there are changes in our responsible departments, contact methods and complaint channels responsible for handling personal information security;
1.6 When the personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
You agree and continue to use Feier App, which means you agree to the content of this policy (including updated version). If you do not agree, please stop using Feier App immediately.
2. If you want to withdraw your consent authorization during use, you can decide whether to change your authorization behavior through the relevant function settings. But when you cancel the authorization, we will no longer collect this information for you, and we will no longer be able to provide you with upgraded experience function services and extended function services, and we will only provide you with basic business function services.
10. Scope of application
11. How to contact us
You can contact us by:
1. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the content of this policy, you can contact us through the Feier App;
2. If you find that your personal information may have been leaked, you can file a complaint through the Feier App, and we will contact you within 15 working days to complete the verification and processing.
Twelve, Supplementary Provisions
The interpretation of this policy and the resolution of disputes shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. Any disputes related to this policy shall be resolved through friendly negotiation between the two parties; if they cannot be resolved through negotiation, you hereby agree to submit the dispute to Shenzhen Arbitration Commission for arbitration in Shenzhen. The arbitration award is final and binding on both parties.
If any court of competent jurisdiction finds or adjudicates that any provision of this policy is invalid, then that provision will be removed from this policy, but the invalidity of such provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this policy. The remaining provisions of this policy will continue to apply.
The headings in this policy are designed for convenience only and do not affect the meaning or interpretation of any provision of this policy.